Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bomb Fail

Today was a disappointing day.
The yarn bomb that I had set up yesterday, with the help of my sidekick, was taken down in less than 24 hours. This is a blow to my ego as it was the first yarn-bomb that I set up that has been taken down. 
I must admit, it was a bigger gamble then the others because of the location. It was set up at an intersection upon entering the bustling Bower Mall.  

For those of you who read back, this is the same bomb that was ruthlessly pulled apart courtesy of my toddler. I will know better for next time. It was also disappointing because amidst the untangling of the scattered yarn, it still took me two days to complete. 

This also allows me to transitions to the next tip for my fellow crafters: 
Place your bombs in places that will appreciate them, thus will be less likely to be taken down. Some examples of these places would be bookstores, coffee shops, public parks, craft stores, ect. 

Mall yarn bomb = Fail. 
*Whomp Whomp*


No comments:

Post a Comment