Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Cleaning

So, as you can see, I have changed the blog around a bit!

I am not a very computer competent person. As a result, I have been reduced to using the very generic templates that is provided from the "blogs-r-us".
I was snooping through some other blogs and started to get very self conscious about how mine looked... like when you show up to Art class and soon realize that yours is the odd one out.
I am hoping as I get better at this blog thing to switch some more stuff around, and eventually start adding some more blog-like things.

For instance, how on earth is a blog-roll added?! Or how can you create your own background, and title?

I guess this means that if you are a person who hates change, and like to take a peek in from time to time, that you may get disappointed.

So this is a small step towards a better design that will hopefully be achieved in the end.

*Sigh*... and I use to be a Design student.

1 comment:

  1. dont ask me, Danielle, if it isn't an option in the Blog Design page I dont have it!! my 11yr old grand daughter set my blog up for me, at least you are doing your own. Glad to have you back, now get out there girl and warm some poles up with a winter woolie!!

    ReplyDelete